V2 Vang Lever.
For Finn and OK dinghies.
The V2 Vang Lever is lightweight, strong and stylish.
The large window cut-outs reduce overall weight whilst retaining maximum strength where it is needed.
Four large custom made sheaves guide the primary vang control line around the central axle. The large radius of these sheaves helps reduce loading and friction. Making the V2 Vang easier to control when pulling or easing the control line.
The narrow end of the V2 Vang Lever is encapsulated by a protective cap, this is to limit the damage if the boom is dropped onto the deck. The protective caps also retain an axle which can be used to attach either a Tii-on block or Ultra-strap block.
- CNC Machined from aluminium
- Protective end caps to limit damage to the deck.
- Two large rope friendly sheaves on either side of the pivot point guide the vang control line.
- Spacer mouldings to hold a triple block in the centre of the lever.
- Easily assembled and disassembled.
- Anodised blue.
- For both Finn and OK Dinghys
The above images show examples of how the V2 Vang Lever can be rigged with an A2024 triple block. Block not included with V2 Vang Lever.