DB 30mm Deck Organiser
Designed for leading control lines and halyards along a deck or coach roof.
The cheeks are made from marine grade aluminium and anodised black.
Includes four bolts, nuts and washers.
The non-sheave column can be used as a becket.
Easily stacked to create double height deck organiser. When stacked the upper organiser is rated to two-thirds of the max working and breaking load.
DB stands for Dynamic Bearing, which is the Allen patented bearing system. The dynamic bearing system features twin rows of stainless-steel ball bearings running on a stainless-steel axle. This ball-bearing technology offers high rolling speeds with minimal friction, resulting in fast and smooth running for rope around the sheave.
Dynamic bearing technology lends itself to use in applications which require fast sheave movement, this makes the DB deck organiser range perfect for halyard or control line systems on Sportsboats up to 28ft. The DB deck organiser range is also a great choice for dinghies where control lines need to be run along the deck or be diverted from the mast base.
We have rated the DB deck organiser range based on a 30-degree turning angle around the sheave. A 30-degree turn on a sheave will have a load factor of 50% of the line load.
- Three dynamic bearing sheaves.
- Lightweight and easy to install.
- Suitable for boats up to 28ft.
- Stylish and sleek design.
Examples Of Use
- Guiding halyards along a coach roof back to clutches, cleats and winches.
- Diverting control lines around a corner under or over deck.
- Underdeck take-up systems.
- Redirecting a halyard, sheet or control line to have the correct lead angle into a winch or cleat.
Click the PDF above to see the detailed dimensions.